Free Widgets | Feedback 
Live Share Markets - Appuonline.com


Updated:21 Jul 2017 03:31:00 PM(IST)

Investor Tool

My Stockwatch 

RELIANCE 1585.00 [ +3.67% ]TCS 2491.20 [ +1.90% ]

Sensex32028.89
124.49 0.39%

Nifty9915.25
41.95 0.42%

Midcap15185.53
6.26 0.04%

Smallcap15992.63
-7.25 -0.05%


Bse Corporate Announcements Back
Cipla provides update on subsidairy - Cipla Netherlands
Cipla announced that, Cipla Holdings B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company in Netherlands (Cipla Netherlands) has entered into a joint venture agreement with Ahran Tejarat Company (JV Partner).

As per the agreement, Cipla Netherlands will hold 75% stake in a JV company in Iran while the JV partner shall hold the remaining 25% stake. The total expected investment of Cipla Netherlands in cash in the JV company is estimated at being up to a maximum of Euro 16.875 million. The JV company proposes to undertake manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products in Iran.


Market on Mobile
























Site Map  •  Mobile  •  Companies  •  Learning Centre  •  Insurance •  About  •  Contact us  •  Disclaimer
© appuonline.com